finally go!
Dear friends, This week we finally sent to Uganda the proceeds of sale of the calendars of "Prisoners of Basketball", an initiative promoted by the ASC Savigliano Basketball Association in collaboration with the thong. In the coming days will start the project implemented with the orphanage Buwaiswa of Kamulia for the construction of a small chicken farm in the structure. Once again I thank everyone who contributed, and certainly will keep you updated on progress.
Here below the email that the head of the orphanage sent me these days:
Bro, first of all thank you so much!.
I Received the money you sent to me for the poultry project at the Children's home of Buwaiswa.
Every one is every grateful for the money (Children, Chris oglm and grandmothers at the children's home)
Regards from every one and the message is God Bless you and all your basket team members.
So now we are doing the budget to start even if it will be small chicken poultry but in future it will grow big with God's Blessings.
Am happy bro . I promise to take time to inform you everything and to send photos about the children poultry project.
Regards to every one who contributed fore us and thank you for your effort bro.
Bye Bye Andrew.
"Traduzione simultanea: Fratello, innanzitutto grazie di cuore! Ho ricevuto i soldi che mi hai inviato per il progetto dell'allevamento di polli presso l'orfanotrofio. Each of us will be grateful for that (the children, the ssociazione OGLM, the ladies who run the facility). Regards to all, God bless you and all of society's basketball. Now we just have to use the budget to build a small kennel, with the intention of making it bigger and bigger in the future, with the blessing of God I am happy brother. I promise you informeò constantly and I will send you the photos for rearing itself. Greetings to all those who contributed to this and thanks for the support.
Regards, Andrew. "
will keep you updated, and remind you that if someone, maybe this summer, has an interest in going to see this person, spend some Buole time in a dream called Buwaiswa must not do is get in touch with us!
soon guys
Dear friends, This week we finally sent to Uganda the proceeds of sale of the calendars of "Prisoners of Basketball", an initiative promoted by the ASC Savigliano Basketball Association in collaboration with the thong. In the coming days will start the project implemented with the orphanage Buwaiswa of Kamulia for the construction of a small chicken farm in the structure. Once again I thank everyone who contributed, and certainly will keep you updated on progress.
Here below the email that the head of the orphanage sent me these days:
Bro, first of all thank you so much!.
I Received the money you sent to me for the poultry project at the Children's home of Buwaiswa.
Every one is every grateful for the money (Children, Chris oglm and grandmothers at the children's home)
Regards from every one and the message is God Bless you and all your basket team members.
So now we are doing the budget to start even if it will be small chicken poultry but in future it will grow big with God's Blessings.
Am happy bro . I promise to take time to inform you everything and to send photos about the children poultry project.
Regards to every one who contributed fore us and thank you for your effort bro.
Bye Bye Andrew.
"Traduzione simultanea: Fratello, innanzitutto grazie di cuore! Ho ricevuto i soldi che mi hai inviato per il progetto dell'allevamento di polli presso l'orfanotrofio. Each of us will be grateful for that (the children, the ssociazione OGLM, the ladies who run the facility). Regards to all, God bless you and all of society's basketball. Now we just have to use the budget to build a small kennel, with the intention of making it bigger and bigger in the future, with the blessing of God I am happy brother. I promise you informeò constantly and I will send you the photos for rearing itself. Greetings to all those who contributed to this and thanks for the support.
Regards, Andrew. "
will keep you updated, and remind you that if someone, maybe this summer, has an interest in going to see this person, spend some Buole time in a dream called Buwaiswa must not do is get in touch with us!
soon guys
Daniele Biga
0 comments:
Post a Comment