Saturday, September 6, 2008
Sublimated Wrestling Singlet Joker
Sometimes I imagine that someone has written program code that makes us live and act in a certain way, and I think that we look to see if our evolution is in line with its expectations, or whether there are any bugs obvious to correct.
In this composition last year I started I used metric solutions in some lines of work in the seventies.
Programmer
I've programmed to imitate me, I who am your father, but I
enclosed in three dimensions, because I could not see me,
only conscious of being alone to untangle
mysteries, and hanks of seed words,
between feelings and intuitions, yearning for space and power.
I understood the pain because I got your limit;
but I gave you the strength to overtake him.
You'll always be ahead, but I'll see you bring
until you hear your step on the last bend,
still in time, over time, between worlds and
meteors explode in flight anxiety, between flashes of life,
nocturnal bird that fears the light and drowned
the fire of a thousand distant sources, neighbors,
that rotate and pulse seeds and blend and yearnings. I
, black eyes, light abyss,
watching you and waiting for you, always waiting for you forever.
August 2007
I have some 'neglected my blog to make another birth, I've just started. The title is
Peer Gynt: The fantastic contemporary and finding ourselves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment